Brown Girl Next Door

Pages

  • HOME
  • FASHION
  • BEAUTY
  • LIFESTYLE

Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Steals


Indigo Small Glass Jar Candle—French Cade Lavender $12
H&M Necklace $34.95
IndigoWatercolour Floral Print Scarf $38
Forever 21 Clear Platform Sandals$40
Indigo Woven Tote-Cedar Green $45
Indigo Three-Piece Enamel Bangle Set—Blue $16

Posted by browngirlnextdoor at 1:03 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: accessories, fashion, forever21, indigo, spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
browngirlnextdoor
Brown Girl Next Door is a place to be entertained by photography, fashion, beauty and lifestyle inspiration. Here's to hoping I can make you laugh, smile or learn something new.
View my complete profile

Follow Me

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Instagram

Popular Posts

  • Clean Body & Mind Plan
    Hello readers! I've been good with my diet and exercise routine recently! Since I started juicing, I feel so much lighter. Not in ...
  • Exam Tomorrow
    Do not want. This glorifies how I feel right now:
  • Lookbook Feature: Gladys Chau
    I'm a big fan of lookbook.nu , but sometimes it's hard to find members that post wearable outfits.  For starters, I don't live ...
  • January Favourites
      Kiehl's Ultra Facial Set   My skin is on the dry, sensitive side. I've had/still have (frustrating) experiences with eczema and...
  • Strawberry and Spinach Salad with Spicy Dressing
    Ingredients 1 cup of halved strawberries 1/2 cup of blueberries Handful of fresh baby spinach Feta cheese (optional) T...
  • Gossip Girl Interiors: The Waldorf Residence Pt. 3
      Images via  Christina Tonkin Interiors
  • Kristen Stewart on Elle's June Issue
    I'm not a huge fan of Kristen Stewart, but she cleans up real nice for editorial shoots.  Check her out in a behind the scenes video of ...
  • CREATIVE CAPITAL PITCH SESSION
    Just a day ago, I attended the LIVE business competition hosted by the University of Toronto Scarborough where you go through two days of in...
  • Gingham Robin Egg Blue Nails
    All you need. Cut two pieces of tape each about the length of the nail you wish to design. Paint the two pieces of tape with a w...
  • The Inadequacies of Make-Up Wipes
    Let me admit that I do indeed want a product that requires almost zero effort. When I get home after a long day or a fun-filled night ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.