Monday, July 28, 2014

Bathroom Inspiration For A Spa Retreat

Been looking at a lot of home renovation magazines and between the bedroom and the bathroom, there are so many updates to yearn over. Recently, earthy themes with stone and greenery are all I can think about. The slate backsplashes create such wonderful texture and the series of plants just make me feel like I'm on vacation in the tropics somewhere. If you've watched any home reno shows, you know it's a costly investment, but think about how much time you spend in your bathroom - waking up from a long night's sleep, washing your hair, taking a relaxing bath...Imagine if it was an uplifting and refreshing space! Wouldn't you say it's money well spent?

Hunting through Pinterest, I can't seem to make up my mind. Do you prefer a modern bathroom with slate and grey tile, or do you prefer a more rustic approach with wood and warm bricks?



Photos from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment