Monday, October 18, 2010

BEEN TOO LONG


Haven't written in a while. It's probably been many months that I haven't chosen to write here on Blogger. But since I've also been away on YouTube, thought it only appropriate to give (a least) a brief update.

Days are getting colder, but we're fortunate here in Toronto to at least be getting sunny skies. Plus, outside has that classic fall smell. Smells like spices and reminds me of pie. Anyone who has appreciated changing seasons knows what I'm talking about. And when this smell is in the air, it means that my birthday is fast approaching. Late October, how I love you so.

As much as I would love to do something for my birthday, I'm not sure if the timing is the best, since everyone is writing midterms. I've been brainstorming things I may want to do and I've recognized that I'm over that clubbing phase. In all honesty, I thought it would last longer since getting to university, but all I crave these days is just some relaxed time with my friends. I can't tell you how excited I would be to just have a video game tourny and celebrate with some yummy cake!

Speaking of cake...I can't get enough of junk food. I keep packing this stuff in and I have no idea where it goes! Pizza in the wee hours of the night? Check. Plate of cookies and milk? Check. Coolwhip? Check. But not to worry! Been making sure I eat some good ol' salad and other healthy things! Soup is another really big one. I recently discovered that I'm in love with broccoli and cheese soup. Sounds like a weird recipe, yes. But it's very delicious.

Let me leave you with one of the cutest things I've eaten today.

No comments:

Post a Comment